Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl hangover


What a great game, maybe the best ever. In the end, Pittsburgh was just too much for the Cardinals. I didn't have a dog in the hunt, my wife and I are big-time Carolina Panther fans. That means we suffer most of the time with occasional outbursts of hope. The worst part for me is that the Super Bowl represents the end of football for another year. I miss it already.


Below is a video of winter wheat blowing in the wind while Charlotte sports radio rambles in the background. I'm having trouble laying the page out like I want.




I'm trying to figure out how to arrange video, text and photos. I want each to compliment the other for the most effective presentation. Obviously, that is not happening yet! The video will be therapists working with a variety of patients. The text will explain theoretical principles, practical applications, and other resources for more information. Well-selected and well-placed photos should compliment both video and text. Here is a another brand new, empty retail space in southwest Florida between Fort Myers and Bonita Springs off Route 41 (Tamiami Highway). Lee County has the second highest foreclosure rate in the state of Florida. We have 20,000 empty homes, most of them never lived in.



I really need a high definition camcorder, the quality of my video currently sucks. The wheat field was taken with my old Canon camera (avi) that I have since given to my wife. I now have a decent digital camera (Nikon D40) but it doesn't take video. I always seem to battle with technology. Always a step behind. I bought my Sony CDC about a year ago, just when HD started getting cheaper. Put it on my wish list. I realize what's wrong, the blog borders are too thin. I don't have the room I need for the photos and video. There must be a way to fix this . . . .


Jerry


No comments:

Post a Comment