Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl musings



The Super Bowl has started, Pittsburgh drove the field and just missed taking it to the house. Great challange by the Cardinals. The Steelers are forced to kick a field goal. I watched some educational video on YouTube regarding 'best business practices' for blogging. Good stuff. I have to write what I know. I guess this is a blog that will become a source of knowledge in the area of physical rehabilitation. I want to include video of physical, occupational and speech therapists working with actual patients. Not enough of this is being done, in fact, you can attend a hundred educational seminars in rehab and not see any video of therapists performing their crafts on patients with balance disorders, patients who have sufferred a stroke or patients with debilitating illness's including diabetes and heart disease. The video takes forever to finish uploading. I guess its worth it. Here is a video I took while passing a train on Rt 211 in North Carolina. I'm driving through Oakboro in southern Stanly County when I filmed this train rumbling along. I don't know whether to link with my YouTube channel, or import the video directly into Blogger like I'm presently doing.


I wanted to move my text to the upper right corner of the video, couldn't figure how. Pittsburgh just scored a touchdown, Roethlisberger is looking like he wants to make amends for his performance three years ago. Well, gotta run. Arizona has scored and it's 10-7 with six minutes left in the half. Sometimes the game lives up to the hype (but usually not). One can hope.

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment